Indepth Political Review Indepth Political Review

I wish.

It's hard to attack a guy who just says "hope" and "change" whenever he's asked to be specific about his views. Which thanks to a mass media that adores him, is rare. Maybe a slap fight would be more appropriate.

Cambo responds:

i could take him.

God of Combat (MiniClip) God of Combat (MiniClip)

Good start, but we don't need to see it.

Obviously not even near completion. Don't submit until you have something more than just one short animation please?

Crappy Birthday! Crappy Birthday!

happy birthday!

Aww poor guy. Those clocks can be so insensitive. Thanks for actually doing your own voice, most clocks don't do that...but..please... try to stop breathing into the microphone.

The Seashell The Seashell

yikes?

That was....creepy.

RWD: 001 RWD: 001

nice but...

Good animation...but... you don't know how to put on icons? Uhh..you upload a jpeg. Don't see how that's at all difficult.

LazyMuffin responds:

WRONG.
It's only gifs.

:-The 911 Love triangle-: :-The 911 Love triangle-:

you missed the humor

You got this idea coming home from "skewl"? Uhhhh...kiddo...you might wanna stay in "skewl"

essal responds:

what did this have to do with the movie?

fuck you

Remarkable Individuals Remarkable Individuals

ow. my ears.

Please please please, when you're recording voices, put the mic a little farther away from your mouth next time. F'in terrible.

UberCream responds:

Yes, good idea.

Evil Man V.S. Good Guy Evil Man V.S. Good Guy

stay in school.

Wow man... I really wanted to see something great because I go to ITT also...but this was just....very bad. The story was little more than just a premise, the animation was repetitive, and you didn't even have proper spelling and grammar in the dialogue. It's OUR flash animation, not ARE flash animation. Now that's just sad. Stay in school guys, and study a little bit harder, seriously.

Spittin' Narcissism Spittin' Narcissism

Pretty boys get slashed.

I don't know why exactly that was awesome. But it was.

Danimal - Episode 2 Danimal - Episode 2

characters need less voice and more character

Your characters need way more forceful voices. Everyone sounds like they're bored with life. Work on that will ya?